International scientific conference «SMART City»
With scientific support:
Institute of Civil Engineering of Peter the Great Saint - Petersburg Polytechnic University
CALL OF PAPERS
TOPIC FIELDS ARE:(1) SMART City;
(2) History and Theory of Architecture, General Architecture, Urban Planning;
(3) Buildings and Structures, Foundations and Underground Space, Bridges, Roads and Tunnels;
(4) Seismic Design;
(5) Building Materials and Products;
(6) Municipal Facilities and Building Services;
(7) Urban Environmental Engineering;
(8) Applied Mechanics in Construction and Material Science;
(9) Energy Efficiency, Renewable Energy, Green Buildings and Sustainable Development;
(10) Organization and Planning of Construction Works and Municipal Facilities;
(11) Education and Training in Area of Civil and Construction Engineering.
IMPORTANT DATES and CONFERENCE FEE
- Full paper submission deadline -
5th of February 2017.20 th of February 2017
- Acceptance notification - 20th of February 2017.
- The publication date of the proceedings – April 2017
Participation (publication of one adopted paper 5-8 pages long and paper oral or poster presentation by one of authors) - 180 EUR.
ORIGIN, MOTIVATION AND CONTRIBUTIONPlease note that papers must be original research manuscripts, never published before, and not under consideration for publication in any other conference proceeding (journal etc.). All papers are supposed to present novel research results of international interest. All papers should be not less than 5 pages (recommended 6- 8 pages). Papers need to be related to the main topic of the conference and conference topic fields. We publish papers written in good English only.
ETHICS AND AUTHORSHIPPlease read the detailed Publication Ethics.
(based on Elsevier recommendations and COPE's Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors). If a paper contains figures or tables taken from other sources, the author must get the respective permission for reproduction them from the corresponding publishers.
Number of authors in a single paper is not limited. The corresponding author is the person chosen within the group to be responsible for all contact and correspondence with the periodical. The corresponding author should ensure that all appropriate co-authors (and no inappropriate co-authors) are included in the paper, and that all co-authors have seen and approved the final version of the paper and agree on its submission for publication.
HOW TO REGISTER YOURSELF AND UPLOAD THE PAPERUpload your paper (in MS Word) in strict accordance to the author's template at easychair.org by using your username and password and follow this link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=smartcity2017
Or send your article to the following mail: email@example.com
HOW TO PREPARE DOC FILES FOR UPLOAD
The conference language and the paper language is English. Make sure that all text elements, formulas, tables, signs and inscriptions in figures are in English. The Greek alphabet is valid in formulas.
The manuscript must be in DOC (or DOCX) file. Make sure that your paper in MS Word is in accordance to the author's template. (download)
Each paper in a Proceedings issue shall consist of a minimum of Five (5) pages and a maximum of Eight (8) pages.
THE FORMAT OF THE MANUSCRIPTThe manuscript should be written in the following format:
- A Title, which adequately describes the content of the manuscript.
- An Abstract should not exceed 250 words. The Abstract should state the principal objectives and the scope of the research, as well as the methodology employed. It should summarize the results and state the principal conclusions.
- Not more than 10 significant key words should follow the abstract to aid indexing.
- Introduction. This part should include the objectives of the work and its background. It should be based on the literature review. In the literature review you should show the competence in your area and its main authors and works. The recommended quantity of references is 15-25. The cited papers should be relatively recent (not older than 15 years!).
- An Experimental section, which should provide details of the experimental setup and the methods used for obtaining the results. A Theory or experimental methods used.
- A Results section, which should clearly and concisely present the data using figures and tables where appropriate.
- A Discussion section, which should describe the relationships and generalizations shown by the results and discuss the significance of the results making comparisons with previously published work. (It may be appropriate to combine the Results and Discussion sections into a single section to improve the clarity).
- Conclusions, which should present one or more conclusions that have been drawn from the results and subsequent discussion and do not duplicate the Abstract.
- References, References are cited in the text by square brackets . Two or more references at a time may be put in one set of brackets [3, 4]. The references are to be numbered in the order in which they are cited in the text (e.g., "as discussed by Smith "; "as discussed elsewhere [9, 10]"). All references should be cited within the text; otherwise, these references will be automatically removed.
All accepted papers will be published in full text in a journal MATEC Web of Conferences
MATEC Web of Conferences is indexed in:
- Prof. Dr. Nikolai Vatin, Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Dr. Vasiliy Gorunov, Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering, email@example.com
- Prof. Dr. Aleksandar Milajić, University Union Nikola Tesla, Serbia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Dr. Tadeusz Mikolajczuk, University of Technology and Life Sciences in Bydgoszcz, Poland, email@example.com
- Prof. Dr. Markku Heinisuo, Tampere University of Technology, Finland, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Dr. Zdenka Popovic, University of Belgrade, Serbia, email@example.com
- Prof. Dr. Goran Radovic, University of Montenegro, Montenegro, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Dr. Milos Knezevic, University of Montenegro, Montenegro, email@example.com
- Prof. Dr. Slobodan Ognjenovic, Ss. Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, Macedonia,firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Dr. Boštjan Kovačič, University of Maribor, Slovenia, email@example.com
- Prof. Dr. Alenka Fikfak, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Ishkov, Moscow State University of Civil Engineering, Russia, email@example.com
- Prof. Dr. Tjaša Štrukelj, Faculty of Economics and Business University of Maribor, Slovenia, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prof. Dr. Aleksandr Chusov, Peter the Great Saint-Petersburg Polytechnic University, email@example.com